This plugin connects WordPress and the MY_SQL database, thus allowing a user fetch data from the MY_SQL database, a user can display a table or perform a simple ‘UNION’ on two tables. Copy shortcode to use in any page.
Database Operations supports the following features
- Can automatically connect to WordPress database
- Can perform simple queries on the WordPress database
- Can perform advanced queries on the database
- Works on old and new versions of wordpress
- Comes with handy widgets option and shortcodes
- Can support multiple themes
- Shortcodes support
- Charts and graphs option
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/db_opdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Db_op Settings->Database Operations Options to configure the plugin
- I need to suggest a feature
Please send us a message on our site https://antechncom.wordpress.com/contact/
Contributors & Developers
“Database Operations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Database Operations” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release